Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clump Photo Contest! Free Intros as Prizes!

While I've sold a lot of my introductions all over the US, Canada, and Europe, I very seldom see them at their peak as established clumps in gardens.

So here's the deal. I'll send a free introduction of mine for the best clump photos of my cultivars. I'm planning on between 3 and 12 winners. You don't have to be the grower, just the photographer, and the picture is mine to use if you win. I'll post the winners late summer or fall here. Prizes will be shipped in spring: I'll provide a list of choices.

Please don't send in 500 pictures at a time: just a few of your best will do.

Click away! Send pictures to me at mike@huben.us in as high a resolution as they come.

1 comment:

Nancy Rold said...

Mike - Just saw this contest when I came to look at 2011 intros. Love your Delicate Lace, Early and Often and Twist Again. Just got From Darkness Comes Light. Think all I have is mug shots, not clumps...will try to remember to shoot some for you next summer.