Sunday, January 20, 2008

2008 Prices, Availability and Ordering

Welcome! This year again I have only one new introduction. I've also got a limited supply of some earlier introductions. Most of these are strong northern rebloomers which will rebloom under conditions where even STELLA DE ORO hesitates to rebloom: partial shade, sandy soils, and low heat.

I'm starting to move my sales to Harmon Hill Farm, run by Carl and Marlene Harmon. This year, they will be selling several of my introductions, and I will be selling others. In the future, they'll be selling more and more of mine: I don't have the room for production in my tiny yard.

Order early: I've sold out every year.


Available from:
Harmon Hill Farm
Carl and Marlene Harmon
49 Ledge Rd.
Hudson, NH 03051
Phone:(603)880-6228
E-mail: harmonhill25@comcast.net

Vanilla Gorilla, $75 single fan

Early And Often, $25 double fan

Flowers Of Sulphur, $10 double fan


Available from:
Mike Huben, 27 Winter St., Arlington, MA 02474
(781) 643-1534
<mhuben@world.std.com>
$5 shipping and handling per order.

Ice Trumpets, $50 double fan

Kanai Sensei, $40 double fan

Early And Often, $25 double fan

Delicate Lace, $25 double fan


Seek other sources for:

Twist Again, held for increase

Snowy Stella, held for increase

Sunshine On Clouds, held for increase

Frequent Flyer, contact Stephen Kendall

Jerry's Whirligig, contact Jerry Deschenes

No comments: